Tuesday, December 2, 2008

betrayed VOL.2

my apologies for being so short yesterday.

my marriage is now on the rocks because of my husbands' infidelities. he's too ashamed to tell anyone. he doesn't want anyone thinking any less of him. well, he should have thought of that when he did it. he SHOULD be ashamed. God looks down on that....and i thought our family was a good christian family.



i hope that is all i write about this...if not, i apologize....it will probably be because i need to vent.


Kristin

3 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Things can get better, but you both have to want them too. I really hope everything works out the way it needs to. Remember I'm just a phone call away if you need me.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

p.s. I'll be praying for you and your family. I love you.

Keith said...

I hope everything turns out alright. I know that it will so long as you make sure you put God first. He has away of letting things go the best way possible when we put Him first.