Wednesday, November 5, 2008

it is only the beginning

this is my first blog post. thank you marisa compton for introducing it to me while showing me how there were some americans out there who didn't care about obama's plans as president, but cared about the mere sake that he was black. i'm not saying that there are republicans out there who don't do that crap, because there are. the only thing i can really talk about is the election because, of course, november 4th was yesterday. i'm not gonna get into it now, but eventually i will. I am glad to find a place where i can say what's on my mind. i might be ridiculed, but oh well...just as long as i'm able to say what i wanna say.

that's that for now.

1 comment:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hurray! Welcome to the world wide "State your Mind" forum. Now you can post pictures of your kiddos! It's fun to do posts of not only what you think...but the crazy things that your kids do. Sarah has a blog to. You can see pictures of her little girl (Lydia)..and she is prego again with a little boy (Danton).

http://wanalearneverything.blogspot.com/

if the url doesn't work, then the link is on my website. Her's is "Through my eyes"